Search:

Jivetel

VIDEO & PHOTOS: Police today have stepped up the search for Ernist Gill Jr., the missing Lakewood man last seen by his family on Monday night.

Police are using All Terrain Vehicles (ATV) and have called for the County’s K9 unit to assist in the search for Gill, who suffers from advanced stages of Dementia among other illnesses, according to the most recent police update.

Authorities this afternoon staged in the area of the missing man’s home – Center Street and Ashley Boulevard, where Gill reportedly went missing from.

Police tell TLS they have had reports of people siting Gill this morning, but turned up empty-handed.

Anyone with information is asked to call Detective LeRoy Marshall at 732-363-200 ext. 5345 or Detective Sergeant Greg Staffordsmith at 732-363-0200 ext. 5318. TLS-CCP/TLS-46/TLS-28.

There are 6 Comments to "VIDEO & PHOTOS: Police Use ATVs, K9, as Search Intensifies for Missing 74 Year Old"

• Sue says:

what does he look like? That would help

• anonymous says:

Was the CERT team activated?

Sue, look at the picture a few posts ago.

• Jean from Lwood says:

Its such a shame he is such a great person If I happen to see him I will stop him and speak to him why I call the police this man is a harmless person so please as a friend of his please stop if you see him and phone police I will be praying for his safe return to his family and of course praying that god gives them the strength threw this rough time and hope he is found ok real soon

• hocker says:

My sincerest prayers for this man and his family!

• Kali Burgos says:

I don’t know him too well. But I’ve seen him around Lakewood a few times. I hope they find him safe and sound. God will be with him and his family. Prayers for him and his family. May God keep him safe until they find him.

six − 3 =