At about 1:30 a.m. one night last week, a resident was startled from bed after hearing an explosion inside his home.
The resident tells TLS he went downstairs to investigate, and came across the messy scene.
“I found the heavy (glass) bathroom door blown open, the bathroom cabinets blown open, and the exploded can on the other side of the bathroom,” the resident related. “Luckily nobody was in the bathroom at the time – it could have caused serious injury.”
“Don’t keep cans for long,” he warned.
Stay up to date via our news alerts, by sending 'follow LakewoodScoop' to the number '40404' or via Twitter handle @LakewoodScoop. Also find us on Instagram and Facebook.
Got a news tip? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, text us 415-857-2667, or tweet us @LakewoodScoop.