Four injured in head-on collision on New Hampshire Ave (PHOTOS)

The accident occurred around 11:45 AM at the intersection of New Hampshire Avenue and Oak Street.

Avoid the area.

[TLS-72/TLS-FL/TLS-LA]

Got a news tip? Email us at newstips@thelakewoodscoop.com, text us 415-857-2667, or tweet us @LakewoodScoop.

There are 6 Comments to "Four injured in head-on collision on New Hampshire Ave (PHOTOS)"

• mamamiamama says:

I see one of the cars is a cab. Not suprised. They are the most aggressive/risk taking drivers on the roads.

• basic issue says:

that may be the case but that intersection is a dangerous one regardless. There are constantly accidents over there

• What? says:

@mamamiamama

You’re kidding, right? Cabs? To the exclusion of everyone else? LOL

• MARE says:

I really hope something can be done with this intersection. My heart is in my throat every day when I come to work and when I leave. I need to turn left every morning off of New Hampshire and right at night. There are so many accidents on this corner.

• chachamei albert says:

oak coming from airport needs to be fixed to allow going straight from the right lane, and turning left from left lane only

• an onlooker says:

i was by the accident, and two of the people were just fine but went to the hospital for some TLC.