Got a news tip? Email us at newstips@thelakewoodscoop.com, text us 415-857-2667, or tweet us @LakewoodScoop.

There are 8 Comments to "VIDEO: Important Message from Rabbi Avi Schnall for Jackson Yeshiva parents regarding Aid in Lieu checks"

• Lakewood resident says:

How do I view this video?

Wow! Thank you so much to all those that made this happen! There was much confusion and this clarifies a lot!

• My personal study says:

still never received the check for 2nd half of last year (I live in lakewood)I was told by lsta at the beginning of last year it will come automatically. I sent follow up emails to LSTA numerous times about this and was ignored. who do I call next?

• hope says:

The Jackson Boe is not like the council..they follow the law and make sure everything runs smoothly for all…thank you Jackson

• Me says:

I received my $500 for beginning half of year from Toms River District. They are a pleasure to deal with. There was a mistake on my form and I was contacted by someone who was very helpful. Move to Toms river!!!

• Dave says:

My guess is there are thousand of dollars of aid in lieu owed to the Lakewood community for last year, that have not yet been claimed.
    I don’t think they give it unless you ask for it by calling them.
    My advice is to keep on calling until you get it. It worked for us although it took numerous phone calls.

• Anonymaam says:

And what if Google maps says you live 2 miles away from school and according to the boe you live 1.98 miles therefore, no check!!!! I’m disgusted!!!

• Mark Z says:

Just want to point out that the Toms River Boe is an absolute pleasure to deal with. They treat all,with respect and professionalism