Nuritionist Yossi Muller Meal Plans

ymBy Yossi Muller: One of the big challenges we face while dieting is having very limited options when going to restaurants. Thankfully, this is no longer a challenge.

The Yossi Muller diet program is pleased to offer dietetic meal plans for those on the program, as well as for the entire Lakewood community.

Many long hours were put into developing the recipes to ensure that they do not compromise at all on taste OR portion size.

Yossi feels that this is a new milestone reached because “There is a limit to the number of people I am able to see in my coaching practice. These meal plans will b”H give more people the opportunity to achieve their weight loss goals in an easy and sustainable way”

Participating restaurants include The Kosher Taco located on Route 9 in Todd Plaza, and Sushi & Chinese Express, located on 2nd street between Lexington and Monmouth.

All meal plans count as either a lunch or a dinner on the Yossi Muller diet program. Additionally, they accommodate the majority of popular diets, as they are all under 400 calories AND high in protein.

Individuals who regularly choose Yossi Muller meal plans can expect to lose 2 to 5 pounds per week.

Dieting does not have to be a struggle any more. Call now. Kosher Taco 732.534.5511 Sushi & Chinese Express 732.901.7874

Yossi Muller, CNWC, is a nutritionist with a private practice in Lakewood. His unique approach to nutrition is reaching hundreds of men in local businesses, schools, and organizations. Yossi can be reached at 732-806-7373.

To read Yossi’s articles featured on The Lakewood Scoop click HERE

Got a news tip? Email us at newstips@thelakewoodscoop.com, or Text/Whatsapp 415-857-2667.

There are 15 Comments to "Nuritionist Yossi Muller Meal Plans"

• MFT says:

It don’t make sense you cannot lose 5 pounds a week that’s 17,500 cal
    That’s losing a lot of muscle

• D K says:

My fave meal plan is the Beef and Chinese veggies at Sushi Express w the light garlic sauce. Heavenly.

• Mo says:

MFT- I’m on Yossi Mullers program and I lose 5 pounds a week and its not muscle.

• Shuey says:

I live right next to taco so this works out great for me.
    Is there a way we get milchig meal plans as well?

• Mr. R says:

I lost 110 pounds with Yossi and I’ve been successfully maintaining it for 7 months so far. If your looking for a “quick fix” he not your guy. His program is for people who are willing to put in lots of energy to not only lose weight, but to do it in a way that naturally transitions into a healthy lifestyle. This requires a lot more work than the fad diets out there. Its a great program but only if your serious.

• Moshe Rhand says:

Yos! Whens the cookbook coming out?

• Lakewooder says:

You can lose 5 pounds a week for a while with proper nutrition and done exercise. Why not just modify what you eat at home and save the $$$$, is it really that important to eat out? When you go to a vort or simcha go for the simcha and let the food take the backdrop and the social event stay in front. Keep your priorities straight. More pros eating with family at home or family member. Yes I know it’s a nice break to eat out. The least processed the better, eat healthy and cut out junk food. I eat under 1,500 calories a day and do good.

• Lakewooder says:

Not going to print my comments mostly because he is advertorial? He can dish it out, but can’t take it? Lol

• YY says:

I personally go to restaurants all the time and have no problem maintaining my weight.
    Grilled chicken grilled chicken grilled chicken…….

• Ron says:

Yossi Muller if your reading this- we need the cookbook out by this week in order to prepare for Yomtov.
    I thought it would to be done after bein hazmanim whats taking so long?

• Lakewooder says:

YY yep your eating processed food, not to good but your pattern and relationship with food should change if your always eating out. Let me guess no time, always on the run, in a hurry?

• Oy vey says:

What are we going to do about the 3 day yomim tovim coming up?

• Moshe says:

Does anyone know if Yossi or any other kosher nutritionist has a kosher cookbook? I think this would be very useful

• SteveW says:

I need these meals delivered because I work in the city and can’t get good healthy food there

• yisrael says:

5 pounds a week is generally very unhealthy. Obviously it depends how much you have to lose but either way if you do its probably water weight