TLS obtained video footage of Lakewood school students handling a gun on a school bus this morning.

As first reported by TheLakewoodScoop.com, a student brought the gun onto the bus, but was apprehended a short time later.

Video surveillance from the bus shows two students handling the gun, as well as a magazine and bullets.

See snapshots below. The video may be posted later.

Got a news tip? Email us at newstips@thelakewoodscoop.com, text or whatsapp us 415-857-2667, or tweet us @LakewoodScoop.

There are 10 Comments to "BREAKING: Frightening video footage of 4th grade students handling gun, bullets on Lakewood school bus released"

• Old Lakewood says:

Why can’t I see the vedo I just see pictures

• Anon says:

Can’t see anything

• Anon says:

Title says video. I don’t see any video.

• Cat says:

I’m so happy that the scoop obtained the video footage. Do you care to share?

• Hmmm says:

How did the Lakewood Scoop obtain these photos?

• SpareUsPlease says:

Don’t see a video either…misleading or mistake?

• Ron Benvenisti says:

Frame grabs from the bus video camera. Easier to obscure identities of kids. Revealing them and/or names is illegal. The bus is not public but private property. You can take pictures of the outside of the bus in public places with kids hanging out the windows but not inside where there is an expectation of privacy. In any case, revealing the identity of a minor alleged to have committed a crime is illegal. Only the proper authorities may do so only when deemed necessary.

• Amria says:

That’s it!!! This article has no info. Are the kids expelled? What’s going to happen? What is the school going to about this. Are kids riding buses now in danger too. Etc etc.

Omg! In those pics the kid with the gun is sitting right behind the bus driver?!?!?!?!?!? So scary! Where in the world did that kid get the gun in the first place?!

• Beverly says:

That is ok, when I saw it on the Local NJ News the video had not yet been blurred. It appears a White Male Child was loading and showing a Black young Male who was seated in back of him.The gun was loaded in video by the boy. I believe I am to understand it was the boy who was shown the gun who reported him.Good for HIM. Expel the boy and send him to Juvie Hall. I don’t care whose kid it is and I do not care if he is 9 or 10 years old. Today the 9 year olds are as brazen as a 15 year old. He knew what he brought on the bus. He knew it was wrong. Scare the (moderated) out of him in Juvi Hall and I guarantee he will be wishing he never brought the gun on the bus. I do not know anything about his family and not quick to judge them because Schools today are not good influences either so who is to say what was in his head that day. I have learned to add and subtract today on this site to respond *(sigh*).