See full information below.

Got a news tip? Email us at newstips@thelakewoodscoop.com, text or whatsapp us 415-857-2667, or tweet us @LakewoodScoop.

There are 22 Comments to "Dr. Rich Roberts announces Chol Hamoed Pesach Carnival plans at the Blue Claws Stadium"

• b yosher says:

how can you hold it at blue claws its assur to go there.
    hold it at BMG where everything is always yosher V’kosher

• Mr. Chinuch Export says:

No need to because it’s not for bachurim and there’s no family seating. What does surprise me is that the name Blue Claws is metioned and not the corner of Cedar Bridge and New Hampshire!

• LS says:

Thank you so much, looking forward!!!

The second and 3rd show listed in yellow seems to have the time written wrong, I would guess it would be 2:00-2:30 and 4:00-4:30.

• Efraim says:

Cancel it!!!

• Richard H. Roberts, M.D., Ph.D. says:

LS, thank you for the pick-up. It will be corrected shortly.

b yosher, it’s in the parking lot and not in the stadium. Multiple wide access roads, ample parking spaces, and space for the event were issues that we solve at Blue Claws. I’m not aware of a BMG site with these attributes. But if this venue is offensive to you then obviously it’s your option to not attend.

Rich Roberts

• MyTake says:

Yasher Koach Dr. Roberts. It sounds amazing. Wish I could attend, I’ll be out of town for Pesach

• Yaakov says:

Dr.Roberts you are amazing!! What would Lakewood do without you!! Keep up the great work!!

• Yoel G. says:

Wish could come but one child does not have immunity to measles (even after being vaccinated!)

• duvid says:

will tznius issues be addressed with multiple men and women in close proximity to each other, the Chasidish chevra would not allow it, how can an Ir Torah be more tolerant? I read that many gedolim didn’t go out on trips on chol hamoed but rather spent quality time at home, as “outlets” by its definition mean one forgets Chas Veshalom that there is an Ribono Shel Olam, an outlet should be reading books about Gedolim.

• Chaim says:

Dr Roberts, thanks a million for doing this. The Chesed of having a great event and at no cost, is an unreal zechus. May Hashemi Bentch you and your family with parnosah, good health and everything good

• Avi says:

Thank you Dr Roberts for reconsidering and doing this incredible chesed for the Lakewood families. You have no idea what a big thing it is for families like mine,

• Thank you Dr. Roberts says:

My family had the best time at the sukkos event!! I am blown away by the amazing entertainment line up- this event looks like it will be incredible too!!!

• yehuda says:

Thank You so much. My children look forward to it! just one question,why doesn’t the first show start earlier? Either way its a great thing you do for the lakewood community

• commuter says:

Thank you Dr. Roberts for probably spending in the 6 figure range to make this great Chol Hamoed venue happen. I am sure countless hours went into planning and organizing this as well. Thank you so very much for your amazing generosity and selfless devotion.

• Grateful says:

Dr. Roberts, thank you for ignoring the sarcastic comments.
    Thank you so much for finding this new venue!
    My family and I look forward to a day of local, affordable fun and we truly appreciate your efforts and generosity.

• Appreciated says:

Thanks Dr Roberts. Your giving and giving with kindness and generosity is noticed and is an example to emulate! May you be zoche to tons of bracha and continued hatzlacha!!

• Old time lakewooder says:

Dr. Roberts, yaasher koach, you should be gebentched. Please ignore all negative comments. Apparently those posters are either clueless about your generosity in making this amazing event, or suffer from poor midos in the name of frumkeit.
    I am awed by your generosity and devotion to the families and children of this Torah community. I remember bringing my oldest children to your backyard carnivals, and then to each new venue as our town has grown. The fun they had and the savings my family appreciated will not be forgotten. I look forward to bringing my grandchildren this year, among them children of rebbeim and kollel yungerleit. May H’ bless you with gezunt,
    Nachas,bracha and Hatzlacha so you can continue with all your wonderful work .

• cool masmid says:

duvid- I will let others give you their take but my take is, I think tznius is a consideration as it always is, but there gets to a point where each and every person has to go his own extra mile. I don’t think this setup (if you will) is any different than walking down your street or shopping in a grocery store. As so long as all the gidrei tznius are in play as they are in this venue (Dr Roberts would
    have it no other way) , the rest becomes a person’s own choice if he feels hes able to live up to what is expected of him.

• rivky karp says:

Thank you so much Dr Roberts – we are looking forward!!