VIDEO: Getting ready for the Dr. Roberts Chol Hamoed Carnival at the stadium

The carnival will be taking place Wednesday.

Got a news tip? Email us at newstips@thelakewoodscoop.com, text or whatsapp us 415-857-2667, or tweet us @LakewoodScoop.

There are 15 Comments to "VIDEO: Getting ready for the Dr. Roberts Chol Hamoed Carnival at the stadium"

• Bd says:

So excited!!! Gotta put on those walking shoes!

• lorin says:

please make sure everyone is vaccinated.so i can bring my newborn w/o fair

• Pumped! says:

We can’t wait to come’!!!! Thank you so much Dr. Roberts for your beyond words generosity!

• Richrobertsfan says:

So so so excited!! Cant wait!! Wish chol hamoed would come every month so Dr. Rich Robert’s can make 12 carnivals a year!!!

• Me2 says:

So nice!
    I used to take my kids and they really did enjoy. I had a hard time with the crowds/lines … so I haven’t gone the last few years. I think I will take my kids again this year! It sounds like the spacious stadium will be perfect!
    Thank you!

• Hmmmm says:

Dr Roberts please make vaccines available you should have a booth with vaccines so unvaccinated people can get vaccinated.

• Concernedtriplets says:

Dear Dr. Rabbi Rich. I am a father of triplets and last year I came a little late to the awesome carnival and was only given two pekilach to split among my three kids. I was concerned that now that they’re a little older the two pekilach won’t be enough,will there be enough pekilach for every child.

• Avraham says:

I thought of a wonderful idea. Maybe go to a nice grocery store and buy a few goodies and when the carnival will offer to you the 2 bags, you can simply add your goodies and turn that into 3 bags. Wishing you and your family lots of happiness and success.

• Bubby123 says:

My grandkids and I look forward to this carnival every year! Unfortunately I can’t afford to travel therefore will have to deprive my grandchildren this year of being at your wonderful carnival. Is it possible dr rich Robert’s that you can arrange for transportation for the elderly with wheelchairs so that I can come to your amazing carnival with my grandkids.

• M klein says:

Dear Rabbi Rich. This is a little embarrassing but I feel compelled not only for my kids but for any other parents with this problem. Although your carnival is the highlight of my family’s year we did run into one problem. My children are a little bit on the shorter side(for example my 12 year old is 3 foot 8 inches) and my kids are constantly unable to see what is going on by the shows. Can you please personally arrange that the shorter kids can be in the front row. It would make your already amazing carnival even better. Yours truly, a true fan

• RebRambo says:

Dear Dr. Roberts

I love what you do for us and cannot thank you enough.

BUT –

Can you please provide the adults with rides? Year after year, my quadruplets squeal with delight as they go on ride after ride. Eating all that delicious nosh.

Yet, we adults – who have been downgraded to mere chaperones – sit on the side, glumly wishing they can enjoy their Pesach Hol Hamoed too.

Please don’t get me wrong: You are amazing! Beyond belief what you do! For everyone in Lakewood and beyond!

But, as an adult, I can really use a gishmack roller coaster and some Pesachdik sushi.

Signed,

An Admirer

• Much Thanks says:

Dr Roberts,

All I want to say is THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
    We all really enjoyed. Adults and kids alike. It was a great day without costing us a penny.
    We especially enjoyed Dr. Shnitzel and the petting zoo.

Hashem yeshalam scharam!
    Gut Moed!

• Hkessel says:

LOL all these comments are crazy. “Dr. Roberts” please do this, please do that. Hasn’t this man done enough? Enjoy what he provides, he can’t cater to everyone’s crazy specific needs. Unbelievable. “Can you personally ensure my short kids sit in front” “can you make sure my kids get goodie bags even though I’m late” “can you provide transportation” “can you provide vaccines”? People are so demanding !

• Avraham says:

That was extremely not nice of you to talk so tough about the family with kids that were not yet Zocheh to reach the height of your kids.

• Dr. Rich Roberts says:

Hello Everyone! Thank you to all those that came to my carnival and had a wonderful time. I was reading through these comments several times a day and was wondering all day anout what I could do to fulfill everyone’s request. While I wasn’t personally able to fulfill all that was asked of me Im”h I will write all the requests down on a notebook and will think of ways all year long on how to improve the carnival for everyone. Thank you for everyone who attended and I hope that everyone had a great time! Till next Chal Hamoed
    – Dr. Rich