NJDOT to host meeting in Lakewood regarding Route 9

See the information below.

Got a news tip? Email us at newstips@thelakewoodscoop.com, text or whatsapp us 415-857-2667, or tweet us @LakewoodScoop.

There are 10 Comments to "NJDOT to host meeting in Lakewood regarding Route 9"

• Hashtag says:

You post something to read but it’s not in the correct format. We can’t read this you gotta upgrade your system. Don’t just post and leave, test it for yourself first.

• Humbleopinion says:

I hope that anyone going to this meeting leaves a lot of time to get there through the Lakewood Gridlock. Just wondering, has anyone else noticed that more neighborhoods keep going up on Route 9? Where is the responsibility????? Who is making these insane decisions?

• monroe yid says:

keep on developing, and then make meetings, great idea!!

• Justsayin.... says:

Another meeting, they have been meeting since 1969 and RT9 has never changed so this meeting will have the same result.

• hadassa buxbaum says:

Notice has conflicting information. Is meeting on Monday 6/24 or Tuesday
    6/25? Also, this work is SCHEDULED to begin in 3 years! Moshiach should come before.

• help us says:

i look forward to this meeting. I also hope our committee members attend and advocate on our behalf.

• janetadelewood says:

#2 you are correct. The building and the traffic is a horror, No town wants this building or traffic. You can not drive down route 9 no matter what time of the day it is.I leave very early for work in the am. A ride that takes me 15 min going and 45 or more going home. I have been hit twice driving in lakewood and I was stopped at a light and stop sign…..I have become afraid to drive downtown. I will go out of my way to avoid Route 9. New Hampshire is becoming a nightmare also….Over crowded roads,only one answer……I hope transportation dept has some ideas….

• John teid says:

Over populated how many times do we have to say it. It’s not anti Semitic it would be a complaint if it were any group of people clogging up the streets and building 2 houses on 1 lot and put 20 people in the house. It’s just insane this is allowed. The roads are a joke can’t drive anywhere.