VIDEO: Watch this thief steal packages from a Lakewood home

This occurred around 4:30 AM this morning.

Anyone with information is asked to call police.

Got a news tip? Email us at newstips@thelakewoodscoop.com, or Text/Whatsapp 415-857-2667.

There are 8 Comments to "VIDEO: Watch this thief steal packages from a Lakewood home"

• Anon says:

Let me review my cameras to see if I got better footage. Oh wait. I don’t even know where this took place. Probably NIMBY. Why bother???

• Right on track says:

Where did this take place? I was out and saw this truck someone in it and someone else with a flashlight walking around the house.

• Ouch says:

Wow. This is horrible. Such a Chutzpah. It may be helpful if it would say what neighborhood this happened in.
    HaMakom yimalei chesronchem….

• JoeP says:

It is absurd to post a story like this and not provide a location.

• It people for stealing says:

I have no respect for people who steal from others. They should be ashamed of themselves. That’s horrible. Probably their worker why or how would someone know they even got a package?

• DDovid says:

Who leaves packages on their doorstep all night? Would you bring the packages in? Ummm, maybe the mailman delivered the packages at 4 AM.

• MyTake says:

Maybe it was delivered late Fri. afternoon and the family went away for Shabbos.

• me says:

What kind of person blames a victim? Its none of your business why they left it out. Who says they knew it was there?

We all deserve to live in a safe, burglar-free town & should insist that our police force take these instances seriously