Following numerous TLS reports about subpar Verizon Wireless coverage in the Lakewood area and a petition to Verizon that garnered over 2,000 signatures, Verizon says that they made a significant upgrade to the Lakewood network which should resolve most user’s issues.

Verizon told a TLS reporter that the company identified a “network interference issue” in Lakewood’s coverage and made upgrades on Monday evening.

This “fix” is not including the upgrades the company promised to make around town.

So, Verizon customers, have you noticed any better service since Monday night?

Let us know.

Got a news tip? Email us at newstips@thelakewoodscoop.com, text or whatsapp us 415-857-2667, or tweet us @LakewoodScoop.

There are 14 Comments to "Verizon Says Significant Upgrades Made in Lakewood; Have You Noticed A Difference? [POLL]"

• Pillow in drum set says:

I hope that Verizon reads this, or maybe send them my comment.

I am really thinking of canceling my Version service that I have for over 10 years.

I can’t receive or make any phone calls from my house, and I don’t live in a basement.

I filled a complaint with the FCC, and Verizon called me, and I hate to say this, BUT THEY WERE NOT AT ALL HELPFUL.

If the problem doesn’t get fixed quickly, I will cancel my service.

• sholom berger says:

Looks like 3g is working again.

• arturo Solano says:

Boicot verizon cancel all services asap

• TMobile says:

Pillow who you threaten, just do it.

• SPRINT says:

Just a reminder I’m still around! 😂

• Chahan says:

Verizon is really sub standard, this new level of non service is already going on for 3 weeks, with rare moments of service. Prior to 3 weeks I also had trouble, I pay for a home connect that hasn’t worked in a year! The who thing is a scam, and my bill due this Friday is 270 dollars. For what?

• Bob says:

I have seen a difference in the service over the last few days.
    BUT few months ago when had the same thing it completely stopped working then we got some service back and then again last week no service.
    It’s just not reliable to have service again tomorrow.

• R’ Lazer says:

Well get off from your old Flip phone and you will have service. My iPhone works perfectly and yes it’s a Verizon. Guys come out of the box it’s a sunny day.

• Wow says:

Not pro flip nor Smart phones. This is no ones place to tell another Yid what to do, especially when one is obviously going against the tide (for their own reasons). It takes strength to do what they do, iyH Verizon will repair but out achdus needs a whole lot more repairment .

• Moshe says:

R’ Lazer

I have an iPhone and it doesn’t work. The 4G flip phones don’t either work. It has nothing to do with iPhone vs. flip phones. It’s a network issue and all phones affected equally. Perhaps you can come out of your narrow box put on a coat, it’s cold.

• Sho says:

I have an s8 and the service is terrible

• serviceless says:

I have broken or no service both at home and at work for months now..

At work, i can always use the landline.. but at home i have none..
    So i had to get a magic jack ($30/year) for my home(needs internet connection).

I wanted to switch but for which provider? I read on previous posts that attnt is worst..