Who do YOU think will win the LPD vs LBA game?! (VIDEO)

Police Chief Greg Meyer, Lieutenant LeRoy Marshall, and Special Operations Coordinator Ben Inzelbuch weigh in. See the video below.

Got a news tip? Email us at newstips@thelakewoodscoop.com, or Text/Whatsapp 415-857-2667.

There are 6 Comments to "Who do YOU think will win the LPD vs LBA game?! (VIDEO)"

• NATASHA says:

Good job Ben Inzelbuch! Looks like gonna be a great game

• Kahled says:

Please ask permission to use my song, thank you

• Joe Fowler says:

If any of the players from either side foul the opposing players, I’m sure the opposing players will file a complaint with the police Department accusing the other side of engaging in foul play, which is a violation of Lakewood ordinance 32bbs92wy19, penal code zw4128p9x37, and a crime punishable of up to 4 years on the bench. The players should all be wearing dash cams to make sure all foul play is monitored correctly.

• The nurse says:

Thanks Ben for all your work
    I wish you would be kind enough to Lakewood and become the next mayor
    You’ll have my vote
    #Ben2020

• Totty says:

Anyone know why I can’t view videos anymore on the Scoop? I thought it was the filter but they temporarily disables my filter and it still didn’t play. Did something change?

• Geesh says:

B.H. they are having it on a Tuesday night……