Petirah of Reb Chaim Weill Z”L

We regret to inform you of the Petirah of Reb Chaim Weill Z”L, of Lakewood, who was Niftar over Shabbos.

Reb Chaim Z”L resided on Hudson Street.

Levaya conference information will be published if applicable.

Baruch Dayan Ha’emes.

**Click here to join over 10,000 receiving our Whatsapp Status updates!**

Got a news tip? Email us at newstips@thelakewoodscoop.com, Text 415-857-2667, or WhatsApp 609-661-8668.

Check out TLS's latest Instagram Posts

There are 10 Comments to "Petirah of Reb Chaim Weill Z”L"

• So, So, Sad says:

Oish. What a loss.
    I knew him well. He was mamesh a Prince.
    I used to see him very often at R’ Herzog’s shul on my block. What a Tzaddik.
    He lost a son many years ago and was Mekabel B’Ahava.
    Yehi Zichro Boruch.

• Muti Klein says:

Bde How old was he and does he have any children in lakewood?.
    May his neshama have an alya

• Bsoch Ami says:

What a specially refined man indeed. I used to sit next to him in Kol Shimshon when he learned with his Chavrusa in the afternoon.

• q says:

What a Tzaddik!

• Joel Sinsky says:

Chaim was a Talmud Chochom in Learning and in Midos. A true Tzaddik in every way. Over all the years that I have known him he was a role model in the work place, in the Bais Medrash and in the home. He was a great man and a good friend. I shall miss him so much. May his wife, his children and his grandchildren be comforted. Yehi Zichron Boruch!

• I M Jakobovits says:

I knew Reb Chaim from Baltimore and his father as well
    He lost a son and moved to Lakewood to be with his Einiklach
    He was a true Oived Hashem an Erlicher Yid, and had exemplary Middos. What a loss
    May his family have a Nechama

• Michele says:

Dear Weil Family,
    I am so sorry for your loss! I grew up with your family in Baltimore (my maiden name is Michele Hamburg). I remember your entire family as so very fine, kind and humble. Mrs. Weil, you and your husband were always so kind to my Mom. I send my love and a big hug to all of you. Baruch Dayan haEmet.

• A grandchild says:

Thank you all for your comments! Our grandfather was a king, a special person indeed. Since there is no proper Shiva home, and there is less opportunity for the family to hear people’s recollections of our wonderful Zaida, the comments will definitely be shown to the people sitting Shiva. Yehi zichro Baruch!

• solomon kalikstein says:

My father’s friend. yehi zichro boruch.

• Yisroel says:

I remember seeing him around. Such a refined person. Always a smile on his face. May the family have a nechama.