USPS Zara returns piling up at UPS center in Lakewood [PHOTOS]

If you’re wondering why your Zara return never made it back to the company, it’s possibly because it’s still sitting at the UPS office.

With more people doing online shopping (and returns), we remind you that Zara returns are via USPS, and not UPS.

Consumers are apparently confusing it due to the label which contains shipping information from UPS.

If you dropped your package off at the UPS center on Vassar Ave, chances are it’s still sitting there.

Got a news tip? Email us at newstips@thelakewoodscoop.com, or Text/Whatsapp 415-857-2667.

There are 11 Comments to "USPS Zara returns piling up at UPS center in Lakewood [PHOTOS]"

• lkwdresident says:

Why doesn’t someone do a chesed a take them all to the post office.

• mm says:

mail and parcels of other people are private and should not be handled by anyone other than the person themselves. there may be federal consequences.

• lkwdresident says:

I am not mobile so I can’t. There is no consequences until its placed into the postal system.

• Lkwdguy says:

Why does the label say both usps and ups if ups doesn’t take it?

• Yo yo says:

To all u .. I offered to take them to usps and they wouldn’t allow me to take them since they weren’t mine

• Kia says:

They’re being lazy, I know for a fact USPS accepts UPS packages as long as USPS is on the label so either one can accept.

• Ijs says:

Ups has a procedure to give all okfs to to the customer service clerk and when the mail carrier from the post office comes they have a designated area to pick up the packages

• Amazing says:

Wow. Now I know why there are insoon the shampoo bottle.

• Christina says:

The note that is pasted says UPS does not take UPS Zara returns. I read the return sticker, it can be confusing. This Article is correct if you look closely they say return USPS, Not UPS. I have mistakenly done that but I don’t leave my return on the ground like that. When I have a return, Whether I am going to the UPS location or my parcel service location, They will look at the item before it gets left there. That’s how Freehold Township Does it. I think that is a disgrace how boxes with merchandise are just sitting outside! Not good. Someone needs to get them to the proper location ASAP.