Petirah of R’ Moshe Harari Z”L

We regret to inform you of the Petirah of R’ Moshe Harari Z”L of Lakewood. He was 46.

R’ Moshe Z”L is the son of Chacham Eliezer, a prominent Rav in Flatbush.

He leaves behind his wife and two children.

The Levaya is scheduled to take place 11:30 AM at the 7th Street Chapel in Lakewood, with Kevurah in Lakewood.

Baruch Dayan Ha’emes.

Got a news tip? Email us at newstips@thelakewoodscoop.com, or Text/Whatsapp 415-857-2667.

There are 19 Comments to "Petirah of R’ Moshe Harari Z”L"

• Just a somebody says:

I am in shock. Moshe was one of the best people I knew. He always had a smile on his face. He was a true friend to myself and my husband. May Ruchie and the children have the strength to get through this difficult time.

• Chaim yankel says:

Moshe was someone with a tremendous heart.. he leaves a void in many with his sudden passing… life is too short and Moshe used his time in this world for so much good .
    Such a tragedy I am crying as I write this

• Lkwd girl says:

Moshe was such a nice nice guy. Always concerned about everyone and so considerate. His life revolves around Ruchie Pessie and Eliezer. IY”H he’ll be a meilitz yosher for them by the kisei hakavod

• From brooklyn says:

For a Rav who answered all the shallis in the Sephardic Flatbush community to have to come out of yom Kippur with such tragic news
    Hashem yerachem on his children.

• Atara says:

This is one of the finest and most upstanding families in Lakewood. Such a special family with stellar middos and yiras Shamayim. It’s heartbreaking to hear. May Hashem bring them tons of Nechama speedily.

• mir says:

do i know him from mirrer yeshiva ketana?

• Shimon Amar says:

Such a tragedy. I had the honor to work with him way back for several years. No one had a bad thing to say about him. Devoted son, husband, father and friend. Will be greatly missed. Devastating.

• CovidIsBack says:

Is it being reported what he died of? Reports are saying that was Covid which sadly is far from over. We need to be careful and not have more karbanos

• FYI says:

Pneumonia and blood clots leading to heart attack- complications caused by COVID-19 from 2 weeks ago, ר”ל

• Shaya says:

I remember his Geshmake Kol Torah on Reb Dovid Lowenthal’s Kollel Bus and then more recently at night Seder in the Sterling Place Bais Medrash. He will be so missed by so many. Klal Yisroel really lost a giant!

• y says:

This is heartbreaking. Moshe was a friend of mine for 25 years. Always a smile and a good word. Such a positive and happy person. What a huge loss. May he be a mailitz yosher….

• TRT says:

Can you post a picture, I know more than one Moshe Hararis.

• y says:

Please post dial in info for levaya

• shia says:

is there a number to listen into levaya

• Big Bob says:

He is my cousin and close talmid too. I just found out through the website. Do sweet, so loyal. I am in shock. Nothing to say but השם נתן השם לקח יהי שם השם מבורך

• Trying to be good says:

Haashem is really making it hard to keep the world a good place by taking away all the good influences around in this world!
    Didnt speak to him much but every time I did I walked away with a good feeling that there’s still some place to find middos tivos

• Yitz says:

BD”E. I knew him well. Such a mevakesh Hashem. He made a seder to learn with me Mesilas Yesharim when he was a bachur. Shiva info?

• Old chaver says:

Such a shock. What an unbelievable person. ALWAYS had a smile and a nice thing to say. Will NEVER forget his smile. BD”E. Unfortunately Hashem is taking the best.