Petirah of Reb Moshe Leib King Z”L [UPDATED – Shiva info]

We regret to inform you of the Petiraa of Reb Moshe Leib King Z”L, who was Niftar in Lakewood this afternoon.

Reb Moshe Leib Z”L is survived by his wife Raynah, his sons R’ Avi, R’ Yaakov, R’ Menachem, R’ Yosef, R’Chaim, and daughter Esther.

The Levaya is scheduled to take place at 10:30 PM this evening at the 7th Street Chapel, followed by Kevura in the Lakewood Bais Olam.

Levaya Zoom info:

Passcode: 644087

The shiva will be held at his son R’Avi’s home at 230 11th Street.

Shacharis 8:00, Mincha 1:45, and Maariv 9:00.

Shiva hours until 11 pm. They will be getting up Thursday morning.

Baruch Dayan Ha’emes.

Got a news tip? Email us at newstips@thelakewoodscoop.com, or Text/Whatsapp 415-857-2667.

There are 12 Comments to "Petirah of Reb Moshe Leib King Z”L [UPDATED – Shiva info]"

• Yitzchok says:

I remember him. Such a pleasant, sincere person. He will be sorely missed.

• BDE says:

A real Tzadik always with a smile you can see who his kids took after their always happy and pleasnt to be around

• shmuel mayer says:

A very chushuva yid.. Just watching him daven was an inspiration.. Abaal midos to the enth degree who together with his aishes cayil built a home with outstanding children. a true dugma for a bayis neeman b’yisroel. TNTB”h

• Relative says:

Baruch Dayan Haemes, no one else like him!!! FYI not covid/19 related

• Ron Benvenisti says:

So saddened. An exemplary family I have the privilege to know for several years. Totally dedicated to others. May the entire King family be comforted in this tragic loss of an exceptional Tzadik.

• Gitel says:

BDE such a special yid. Always looking out and taking care of any yid in need.

• Heartbroken says:

He was a special special yid he will be sorely missed. Left over wonderful exemplary children

• chaim pinchus rubenstein says:

BDE. Everything the previous comments stated I can attest to. I pretty much lived with the King family for almost 14 years in Nashville, Tn. while I attended law school and then practiced law there.

He attended my wedding in Memphis, Tn.

My sympathies go out to all his family. His sons and daughter were like brothers and a sister to me. Mrs. King was like a mother.

• So, So, Sad says:

Oish, what a loss.
    I was very friendly with Raking for many years. I was always amazed how the Satmar Dayan, Shlit”a, was always so Mechabed him in shul. Always going out of his way to say, Good Mirning Dr. King. Almost EVERY SINGLE DAY.
    Unbelievable.

• Yerachmiel Taub says:

He was a VERY HOLY MAN. Together with his Chashova wife, may she be gezunt and have the strength to continue, were MOSER NEFESH their entire lives to bring their wonderful and holy children up in the true DERECH HASHEM. I knew him for almost 50 years, and felt his love as if I were his only child.

He was an EISH NISTOR and will be truly missed.

May he be a MAILITZ for his family and all of Klal Yisroel. Dr. King, please ask the RIBONO SHEL OALUM to bring the Moshiach already.

• Kenny says:

It is very sad to see the King family go thru this difficult time. I hope to see Avid King from Madison Pharmacy have no more pain!

• Eli says:

So true so sad, wonderful chashuva family. Hashem should comfort them all at this time.

BTW mistake – Avi King from King’s Pharmacy not Madison Pharmacy