Got a news tip? Email us at newstips@thelakewoodscoop.com, Text 415-857-2667, or WhatsApp 609-661-8668.

There are 16 Comments to "Poll: Attention Democrats: If Trump is declared winner of the 2020 Elections, will you accept it?"

• Shmuel says:

Guess most of us can’t vote in this poll since most of us are republican otherwise it would not be a honest poll and we would just be fooling ourselves

• Jimmy says:

You can’t declare what is his victory already. However, it is a very long shot and that brings me sorrow. Biden would herald the demise of this beloved country.

• Sam says:

Are you kidding??
    Not only wont they accept it but they’ll scream that trump stole it from them.

• Bs alerted says:

To all those that voted no, makes sense. Yaal jokers ddnt accept it the first time either. What would be different now. It is ironic tho, how the entire dem world is all about accepting the results and going with it these days…

• farfel says:

not sure if all the guys taking the poll saw that this is only for those who voted democrat, how many of us voted democrat?

• Please says:

When Trump beat Hillary, the democrats accepted it.

• an actual Democrat says:

What is the point of this poll? TLS readers are probably 95% Republican and there’s no chance only Democrats voted in this poll. And setting aside the fact that this just isn’t going to happen, for the sake of the hypothetical: at this point, for Trump to win the election, something really crazy would have to go down. Would it be illegal? A legal abuse of power? A legitimate reason? People can’t know if they’ll accept that when they don’t know what it is.

• my2cents says:

I don’t understand the point of this poll. For the past 4 years the Democrat’s have demonstrated that they won’t accept the results of a US election is they lose.

• smart one says:

he already one everyone knows that b iden is a liar.

• Te says:

Keep dreaming!

• Dems says:

They never accepted that he won 4 years ago. Why would they accept it now???

• I Ask Ept says:

Here’s the thing: I would accept it, but us Democrats don’t accept the fact that Biden’s dealings with with Ukraine was corrupt, or unacceptable, so why should I accept this?! We also don’t accept the revelation of former CIA Director John Brennan’s memo to Obama which described Hillary Clinton’s plan of using the Russian collusion hoax as a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server. So why should we accept this? We also don’t accept the validity of Hunter Biden’s emails with regards to a meeting between Joe Biden and the Burisma adviser. So why should we accept this? There’s a lot of things we don’t accept, and which we simply brush off as nonsense, so why would we accept this? I made a collect call to a Republican the other day, and he didn’t accept the call, so why should I accept this? Forcing people to accept what they don’t want to accept is unacceptable, except if it pertains to anything Trump has done, then accepting it as fact is the exception.

• Something to think about says:

I saw a stat today I believe from Rasmussen, that more than 30% of Democrats surveyed believe the election was stolen for Biden as well. That’s something to think about!

• I Ask Inept says:

@I Ask Ept: Your comment is ingenious. Hillaryous. Exceptional. Made my day.

• John Wilkes Booth says:

I think the next poll question should be: If Abraham Lincoln is declared winner of the 2020 election, would you accept it?

• Fyi says:

I am a democrat. I voted yes because the institutions held up. It is never going to happen Trump is hustling all of you, Send him some money to make it happen.