PHOTOS: NJ Gubernatorial Candidate visits Lakewood

Republican candidate for New Jersey Governor, former Assemblyman Jack Ciattarelli, was in Lakewood today, visiting several spots.

Among his stops, were the Lakewood Matza Bakery, and the Special Children’s Center.

He also met up with local LCSW and other volunteers and activists.

(Photos provided by the Lakewood Shopper)

**Click here to join over 10,000 receiving our Whatsapp Status updates!**

Got a news tip? Email us at newstips@thelakewoodscoop.com, Text 415-857-2667, or WhatsApp 609-661-8668.

Check out TLS's latest Instagram Posts

There are 8 Comments to "PHOTOS: NJ Gubernatorial Candidate visits Lakewood"

• Jimmy says:

I don’t know him, but he has my vote. No more Governor Pothead.

• Chaim says:

No mask! I like him

• Stevenn says:

I hope he’s better then Phil murphy. I can’t say for sure since I’m not a new jersey resident but the little that I hear, he seems to be doing a very poor job related to covid. Unlike coumo that doesn’t just talk but has the courage to make strong covid enforcements, I only hear statements from him, while not really doing any action. He seems not to have the courage and just wants to make a good impression. Again, I could be wrong but that’s the impression I get.

• Jimmy says:

The more scandals revealed about Gov. Cuomo, the more COVID19 restrictions are pulled back.

• Murph says:

The oilam should vote for Murphy. He has been very helpful to Lakewood. Way more than Christy ever was.

• anti murphy says:

do you remember last year during corona how many covid restrictions there were, that was not helpful to lkwd

• Moe says:

Murphy didn’t help us by shutting down Lakewood under the guise of covid-19. Let’s make Murphy pay for killing small businesses at the polls this November. Jack ciattarelli is a strong Republican who will make a great governor. Looking forward to a new governor.

• Jack says:

I happen to think Phil Murphy is a nice man and well meaning person. He has stood up against attacks toward the frum community and is a friend of the frum community. I don’t think he is a great governor and I really disagree with a lot of his policies and actions even if they are well meaning. I definitely would like to hear from and see another candidate to evaluate who I should vote for in the next election. Even if I choose to vote for another candidate, I still appreciate Phil Murphy as a person and consider him a fine man. Just not every one of my friends and not every good man in the state is a good choice for governor.