Patient extricated after accident on Cedarbridge Avenue [Surveillance Video]

As earlier reported on our Status, multiple patients were hospitalized after an accident at the intersection of New Hampshire Avenue and Cedarbridge Avenue this afternoon.

The two-vehicle accident occurred shortly after 5 PM. One patient needed to be extricated from a vehicle.

Hatzolah transported some patients to the hopsital and some to Chai Care. None of the injuries were reported to be serious.

[TLS-15]

**Click here to join over 10,000 receiving our Whatsapp Status updates!**

Got a news tip? Email us at newstips@thelakewoodscoop.com, Text 415-857-2667, or WhatsApp 609-661-8668.

There are 8 Comments to "Patient extricated after accident on Cedarbridge Avenue [Surveillance Video]"

• Lakewood!!! says:

Ya’ll need to slow down. Roll over accident exactly 3 years ago there also. Accident here nearly everyday.

• Midnight says:

REALLY? And how fast was he going?

One had a steady green, the others were just starting, thats why it seemed he was going so fast. BUT DONT FORGET the limit is 50. And the guy turning,( though understandably*) made a mistake and turned into oncoming traffic.
      *understandably because when your not 100% tuned in, and everyone starts going, you can mistakenly think its your right of way.

• Lakewood!!!! says:

The guy turning needs to slow down. Everyone needs to slow down, look, ensure it is safe to proceed.
        If you notice the pattern it is typically, proceed, slow down, look.

• Driving in Lakewood is dangerous says:

@really watch the video again the grey car has ample time to slow down. drivers in Lakewood in general need to slow down I moved here recently and it’s scary to drive I don’t start driving when the light turns green until I counted to 10 and even then many times people are still going through the red especially if they need to make a left turn. note that when the light turns red the first car in the intersection can complete his turn the second car that does is running through the red it’s wrong nu there is no reason why a third and fourth car are going through but I see that multiple times a day. It’s simply crazy and dangerous.

Maybe this will bring my point home. Before I moved to Lakewood I lived in Israel and worked for MDA I did four to five 8 hour shifts a week and was active as a first responder when I wasn’t on shifts I ran to over a thousand calls a year. Since moving to Lakewood I’ve been at more MVAs as a bystander in a few months than I was at as responder and a bystander combined in a year in Israel. People every says driving in Israel is crazy and dangerous and many parents don’t want their kids to drive when they are there. I can tell you that Lakewood driving is worse and significantly more dangerous. I will let my kids drive in Israel before I let them drive in Lakewood.

• Urgent Care says:

This intersection has the most accidents in Lakewood. The County and Township has done everything they can do to make it safe. It is so ironic that that “Urgent Care” sign is in EVERY VIDEO. They should put a BIG lit sign on top in all directions that says “DRIVE WITH”.

• lama lo says:

this intersection is accident prone seems their are acidents their at least once a week perhaps a traffic study should be done as to see why and remedy the cause

• Outsider looking in. says:

To comment number 4. You offer the best advice: wait 5 to 10 seconds before proceeding through a fresh green light.

• Outsider looking in. says:

To comment number 6: No studies are needed. Just drive with a better attitude & pay more attention to your traffic surroundings and Biezrat Hashem, driving will be less stressful.