**Click here to join over 10,000 receiving our Whatsapp Status updates!**

Got a news tip? Email us at newstips@thelakewoodscoop.com, Text 415-857-2667, or WhatsApp 609-661-8668.

Check out TLS's latest Instagram Posts

There are 11 Comments to "JUST IN: Dr. Fauci says he would support air travel ban for unvaccinated Americans, and vaccine mandate for school children"

• Yossi says:

Welcome to Canada

• Yossi says:

And I support sending gorillas to the moon. 🙄 big deal. He’s not the president. Why scare ppl?? We all know this will never come to fruition

Schools already have vaccine mandates. Nothing new.

• Just me says:

We have to listen to our health officials no matter what…..right? Isn’t what our local doctors have been telling us???? The CDC and FDA and all govt. officials have destroyed their own reputations becuase now EVERYONE sees how corrupt they are…..(“we” knew this years ago….)

• Alex Libman says:

Governments are inherently biased to exaggerate any “crisis” for their own benefit – to push through unpopular reforms and grow their own power.

The actual evidence-based (rather than government-based) science on the risks and benefits of COVID vaccines is far from certain.

• Spawn of Mengele says:

Mengele bloodline.

• Alex Libman says:

I plan to remain unvaccinated for COVID.

The government has told far too many lies.

Being banned from authoritarian institutions for not being vaccinated would only make it easier to find libertarian alternatives, which is exactly what I want.

• Sammy Needle says:

This is not the shot in the arm, or the booster that the airlines’ were looking for to keep business afloat, but then again, who says the airlines’ are immune to economic problems? Business is so bad for the airlines, that when I asked the flight attendant for a corona beer to drink with my peanuts, he looked at me angrily, and said, “Sorry, no corona, sir!” Then he almost threw me off the plane for saying “corona beer”, as if I would have said the word “terrorist” – a non grata word which nearly got some sleeper cell guys thrown off some airplanes.

• Ploni Almoni says:

Lakewood Scoop please stop publishing anything in the name of phony fraud Fauci.

• My take says:

People are so brainwashed they actually think they’re protected if they get the vaccine and think if you don’t vaccinate yourself, you are a murderer. If you’re not sick, how can you transmit the virus? The whole world has gone bonkers

• nyj says:

Actually, many people who are vaccinated, believe that they are UNprotected. That’s why so many of them are so afraid of perfectly healthy unvaccinated individuals!