Reminder: Winter Season GSP Mincha Gets Underway; List Your Minyan

In the comments section below, list your Minyan and be Mezakeh a fellow Yid!

**Click here to join over 10,000 receiving our Whatsapp Status updates!**

Got a news tip? Email us at newstips@thelakewoodscoop.com, Text 415-857-2667, or WhatsApp 609-661-8668.

Check out TLS's latest Instagram Posts

There are 8 Comments to "Reminder: Winter Season GSP Mincha Gets Underway; List Your Minyan"

• TLS Editor says:

Submitted: The office where I work will be moving to Wall township in the next week or so and we are looking to start a mincha minyan (around 2pm) in the office. People who are interested can email me at gmerlin@greenpowerdevelopers.com or text/whatsapp @ 201-446-8969 The office will be located at 1430 Rt 34, Wall NJ 07753. Once we have enough people we can make it official.

• Mandel says:

Mincha Mon-Thurs 1:45
    62 Jackson street
    2nd floor
    Freehold
    Cholent every Thursday

• Chaim Fischel says:

Then I’m coming Thursdays

• Kishka says:

Where is the cholent from???

• sam gutman says:

kishka?

• zumy says:

it’s offensive to reduce a canvassing for a Mincha minyan in the more remote areas to a cholent kishka party. Show some respect for Tefillah and people who are making a supreme effort to be mezake harabim.

• Pinny says:

If anyone with office minyon needs free siddurim please email
    freesiddur4u@gmail.com put address, nusach and quantity
    thanks

• Mincha in pembereton says:

I’m trying to put together a mincha minyan in the afternoon time in or right near pemberton new jersey. I work at 600 pemberton browns mills road pemberton, nj. I guess anyone who works within a 10 minute radius should please respond if possible. You can send me an email at dannykrasner@yahoo.com, or reply here